Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sarcasm......The Ultimate Humor!

Basic research is what I'm doing, when I don't know what I'm doing.

Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

I like work, It fascinates me! I can sit and look at it for hours.

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

I'm not sure what's wrong... But it's probably your fault!

Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.

Sometimes I just sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits.

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

The number one problem in our country is apathy, but who cares!

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

No comments: