Friday, March 19, 2010

My Latest Read, "Into the Paths of Gods", by Kathleen Cunningham Guler

I have always loved Arthurian legends of Britian, and since this book awas a Library Thing author gift, I really enjoyed it. After doing some personal reserch on Britain of 500 CE, I was impressed by the authors use of historical facts and her ability to paint the images of that time for the reader.

Let me not forget to mention the great main character, Claerwen, a do everything, kick-ass woman of beauty and intelligence, who survives on hardship after another, and becomes stronger for it!

I have just reserved the next book of the series, "In The Shadow of Dragons" from the library, and look forward to reading it.



I am delighted to recommend this series to historical and Arthurian readers.

No comments: